Bratz: The Movie, set to hit theaters on August 10th, follows the adventures of Sasha, Jade, Cloe and Yasmin as they start their careers at Carry Nation High School. Once there, the girls face many challenges typical of girls that age and start to drift apart as the pressures of school cliques begin to take their toll. According to the film's producer, Avi Arad, the girls "go through a lot of self discovery It's all about empowerment, believing in yourself and wish-fulfillment." Not having children myself, I admit I don't know very much about the Bratz dolls. However, according to my friend's daughter, they "rule." Perhaps that's what convinced Voight to take on this new role? Or, maybe it was just the money?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!