Bratz: The Movie, set to hit theaters on August 10th, follows the adventures of Sasha, Jade, Cloe and Yasmin as they start their careers at Carry Nation High School. Once there, the girls face many challenges typical of girls that age and start to drift apart as the pressures of school cliques begin to take their toll. According to the film's producer, Avi Arad, the girls "go through a lot of self discovery It's all about empowerment, believing in yourself and wish-fulfillment." Not having children myself, I admit I don't know very much about the Bratz dolls. However, according to my friend's daughter, they "rule." Perhaps that's what convinced Voight to take on this new role? Or, maybe it was just the money?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!