Now, Baz Luhrmann is taking things a step farther with his current production epic, Australia. Starring Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman and David Wenham, the movie is a ranching drama that concerns a fight for land and the Japanese bombing of Darwin, Australia. While the fan site, Australiamovie.net has a whole bunch of blog info and galleries up about the film, they're also saying that the director wants fans to see him in action. That's right, he's going to turn his production into his own theme park. The director reportedly stated that he plans on setting up special days during production where tourists will be allowed to come and watch the feature get made from public galleries. If you can't travel to Australia to catch a glimpse yourself, you can try to entertain yourself with some less-than-exciting stills on the site. They've got newspaper clippings, screen captures from interviews and locations up in the gallery so far.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!