Trafalgar Square will be the spot where tons of fans will gather to see a public screening of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and try to create the worlds largest-ever coconut orchestra. I think his headless remains are just rolling at the thought! Mayor Ken Livingstone says: "English comedy is internationally acclaimed, and the Monty Python film screening and the coconut orchestra world record attempt illustrate the uniqueness of English humor." I would also go so far as to say the unique way they choose to honor a patron saint! The plan is to have cast members from Spamalot lead a rendition of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life that the coconut-laden fans can clip-clop to. The current record for a coconut orchestra is 1,785 people last year in New York. The British organizers are hoping for at least 2,000 for their attempt. Will this become the symbol of St. George? In 20 years, will we be able to by coconut clompers and Terry Gilliam/Patsy cards for St. George's Day?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!