Trafalgar Square will be the spot where tons of fans will gather to see a public screening of Monty Python and the Holy Grail and try to create the worlds largest-ever coconut orchestra. I think his headless remains are just rolling at the thought! Mayor Ken Livingstone says: "English comedy is internationally acclaimed, and the Monty Python film screening and the coconut orchestra world record attempt illustrate the uniqueness of English humor." I would also go so far as to say the unique way they choose to honor a patron saint! The plan is to have cast members from Spamalot lead a rendition of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life that the coconut-laden fans can clip-clop to. The current record for a coconut orchestra is 1,785 people last year in New York. The British organizers are hoping for at least 2,000 for their attempt. Will this become the symbol of St. George? In 20 years, will we be able to by coconut clompers and Terry Gilliam/Patsy cards for St. George's Day?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!