According to Constantin Film's lawsuit, Goodman had made a verbal agreement to play Pope Serguis. Goodman's legal representation has dismissed the lawsuit as "frivolous," and that even though Goodman had entered talks over the project, he added that "no agreement had ever been reached." According to the suit, Goodman's reps had contacted the filmmakers in March, but I guess it was not enough time since Constantin is suing for what they say are "significant sums" as a result of the delays of recasting. Constantin claims that Goodman had agreed to accept $500,000 for his role in the film, it makes you wonder what the Wachowski Brothers were offering.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!