Variety has reported that the actor has partnered with Freddie writer Conrad Jackson to produce Manslaughter. The film was penned by Jackson, and the writer is also set to make his directorial debut with the feature. (I can't say that I have high hopes yet. Jackson's only listed work is for Freddie's terrible TV show.) The movie is about five college students who are "looking for fun" in the Philippines. The group gets involved in a manslaughter that they try to cover up, and then find themselves "scrambling for their lives." While Prinze Jr. will not star in the picture, because he's really a bit old for that now, he will be making a cameo in it. There is no word on the rest of the cast, but production is set to start next month in Los Angeles, so we will probably hear more about it soon enough.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!