Variety has reported that the actor has partnered with Freddie writer Conrad Jackson to produce Manslaughter. The film was penned by Jackson, and the writer is also set to make his directorial debut with the feature. (I can't say that I have high hopes yet. Jackson's only listed work is for Freddie's terrible TV show.) The movie is about five college students who are "looking for fun" in the Philippines. The group gets involved in a manslaughter that they try to cover up, and then find themselves "scrambling for their lives." While Prinze Jr. will not star in the picture, because he's really a bit old for that now, he will be making a cameo in it. There is no word on the rest of the cast, but production is set to start next month in Los Angeles, so we will probably hear more about it soon enough.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!