For the few, and I mean very few people who are not watching Heroes, Ventimiglia plays Peter Petrelli, the younger brother in a family with "superpowers." He had some big-screen experience last year, playing the son of Rocky in Rocky Balboa, but he is probably most recognizable as the "Rogue-esque" superhero on the NBC hit. Pathology is set to start production this May and is aiming for a fall release, just in time to cash in on some season premier buzz -- although after the last episode, I'm curious to see if he even makes it to next season.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!