My other concern with the film is how it will play to children. Uberman is killed in the first few minutes of the film, which could be harmful for kids to see. And then the rest of the movie apparently deals with a depressed criminal. Sure, there have been tons of cartoons through the years that centered on the villain, and this movie will certainly have the supervillain finding redemption, but it still sounds a little heavy -- mostly because of the murderous characteristics -- for children to deal with. I mean, there weren't a whole lot of deaths in animation when I was growing up, save for Bambi's mother (not that I honestly would have cared since I was watching horror films in first grade). The movie will be directed by first-timers Cameron Hood and Kyle Jefferson, both seasoned vets of the DreamWorks Animation team, and was written by Alan Schoolcraft and Brent Simons. According to Stiller, who was making a joke on the long process of making an animated feature, it will come out in 15-20 years.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!