But when are trailers enough these days? If recent media habits are any indication, trailers are just the previews before more clips, photos and news bits to satiate anxious fans, rather than the lone tease to the upcoming picture. To continue the anticipation for Paul Fox's Green film, CHUD got a brief clip of scene in which Ryan (Costanzo playing another "Ryan") discovers his parent's grow-op in their basement, and it is aptly titled: "Nobody Likes a Narc." If you're a fan of Coupland's, you'll definitely see ties to his other work, even in this short scene, which is a bit reminiscent of jPod. The clip is a whole switcheroo on moral outrage and drugs -- while Ryan is flabbergasted over his parent's marijuana-growing antics and warns that they could be sent to jail, his father says that he's being melodramatic. Of course, he says this as the couple calmly spray their beloved plants while Ryan tries to come to terms with what he's seeing. It's cute, and I wonder if this will help Costanzo grab some more leading roles.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!