But when are trailers enough these days? If recent media habits are any indication, trailers are just the previews before more clips, photos and news bits to satiate anxious fans, rather than the lone tease to the upcoming picture. To continue the anticipation for Paul Fox's Green film, CHUD got a brief clip of scene in which Ryan (Costanzo playing another "Ryan") discovers his parent's grow-op in their basement, and it is aptly titled: "Nobody Likes a Narc." If you're a fan of Coupland's, you'll definitely see ties to his other work, even in this short scene, which is a bit reminiscent of jPod. The clip is a whole switcheroo on moral outrage and drugs -- while Ryan is flabbergasted over his parent's marijuana-growing antics and warns that they could be sent to jail, his father says that he's being melodramatic. Of course, he says this as the couple calmly spray their beloved plants while Ryan tries to come to terms with what he's seeing. It's cute, and I wonder if this will help Costanzo grab some more leading roles.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!