The trailer is available only at the rather unwieldy MTV website, but I was able to track it down and watch the thing just fine. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to see what Madman Roth has cooked up this time. The flick doesn't open until June 8, but we don't usually get a lot of hardcore horror movies during the summer, so it should make for quite the gore-soaked treat. The sequel stars Heather Matarazzo, Lauren German and Bijou Phillips (as the chicks in danger), as well as Richard Burgi as one of the "normal Joes" who decide to temporarily take up manslaughter for a vacation trip. Icky. Expect lots of stern finger-wagging from the horror-haters once this sequel starts getting a little closer.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!