The film is about a group of people coping with the fact they they've witnessed a murder and suicide in a fast food restaurant, and those that cross their paths. There is no word on what role she'd play in the light and happy feature, which already stars co-Oscar winner Forest Whitaker, nominee Jackie Earle Haley and also the likes of Kate Beckinsale, Guy Pearce, Dakota Fanning, Jeanne Tripplehorn and Embeth Davidtz. So, while she could have a musical role in the film, there's also a chance that it could be a non-singing part that could further open up her Hollywood possibilities -- if she can find the time in her schedule. Since she's currently recording her album, and shooting starts next week, she might be over-extending herself. Furthermore, I'm not sure if such a star-studded cast will be a curse or a blessing. Putting that much great talent together is usually a crap-shoot.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!