I guess his weariness is weighing on his mind. He also stated: "The thing is just that I am tired and a little dried up. There is an old saying in French: 'If you have nothing to say, just shut up.'" While I'd be inclined to agree, I think there is a difference between shutting up and repeatedly claiming that you're going to retire. But that's not all -- while he is pushing off his retirement and calling the next film his last, he still says: "If in one week, one month, one year I feel that I have the strength, I will bother you for two more hours." What's the point of claiming retirement along with a statement that you might make another film? Why not just not say anything and make another film if and when the inspiration strikes? This isn't retirement, this is a break!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!