Mr. Gordon is, of course, a modern master of horror, and he previously worked on the Showtime series when he presented his Dreams in the Witch-House and The Black Cat adaptations. (H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allan Poe, respectively.) Dread Central learned of the (potential) news while chatting with Ms. Crampton at the Texas Fearfest last weekend. (I was also in attendance at the event, and the DC guys aren't kidding when they say that Ms. Crampton is as lovely today as she ever was. In a room full of Jasons and Leatherfaces, Barbara Crampton was the only one who made me a little nervous.) Obviously this project is nowhere near a done deal, but it seems like a great way to kill a few birds with one stone. The fans get a new (if slightly smaller) entry in the Re-Animator series, and Masters of Horror gets a fresh episode that would guarantee a pretty strong viewership. Bring it on!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!