The good news is that, based on what I've seen and heard regarding 28 Weeks Later, we just might be in for a gruesome good time. And if you'd like a nifty little taste of what's in store for a post-apocalyptic London, then by all means check out this brand-new trailer for the sequel. (Before yesterday you could only see this clip if you went to see The Hills Have Eyes 2, and while it's a pretty good trailer, I don't really consider that a fair trade-off.) Helmed by Intacto director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, the follow-up stars folks like Robert Carlyle, Rose Byrne, Jeremy Renner, Harold Perrineau and Catherine McCormack and it opens wide on May 11.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!