Secondly, and even more esoteric -- Edgar Wright's trailer for Don't in Robert Rodriguez' and Quentin Tarantino's Grindhouse. There are four trailers altogether through the film, one before the feature rolls, and three in the middle, but the one that had everyone talking after the movie was over was Don't. Without spoiling anything for you, Don't is a perfect example of old trailers for foreign films that would come to theaters during the late 60s and 70s. Because they wouldn't want to reveal to audiences that it was a foreign film with accents (even British ones), the trailer would cut just before any of the characters would speak, and would be extremely heavy on narration from the announcer. Wright's trailer nails it, and is the funniest of the bunch. My advice, don't go to the bathroom between Planet Terror and Death Proof, or you'll miss out on a lot of fun stuff.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!