Rambo IV is currently referred to as John Rambo on imdb, a decision that was likely made after Rocky Balboa did well. At various points the film has been called Rambo IV: Pearl of the Cobra, Rambo IV: Holy War, Rambo IV: In The Serpent's Eye, and Rambo IV: End of Peace. At press time, the "powers that be" were not giving serious consideration to my choice: Rambo IV: Electric Boogaloo. Stallone is directing the film, which is shooting in Thailand. The new film is said to open with the highly disgruntled Vietnam vet being recruited by a group of missionaries to protect them against pirates. I smell a Johnny Depp cameo!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!