I'll watch just about any movie set during the American Revolution -- heck, I even enjoy The Patriot -- so I'll be looking forward to this. Even though it's being produced by one of the men responsible for Wild Wild West (Barry Josephson), as long as it features Rebels versus Red Coats, I'm down. I'm actually curious to see how the film depicts Hale's first and only espionage mission, an undercover operation that ended tragically with his hanging. The only versions of the story I've read, which are short, textbook writings, make him seem, in my opinion, to have been an awful spy. After all, his cover was blown and he was found out rather quickly. Phelps' new biography may shed some new light on what actually went down, but regardless, Hale was something of a failure, though a very heroic failure nonetheless. The studio may want to cast an actor who doesn't have a reputation for being a chameleon.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!