So it's official. The trailers will no longer say "This Film Is Not Yet Rated." You'll see ads for Grindhouse in your local newspaper. And you'll be able to check it out at the local mall -- might want to avoid the food court beforehand! I suppose we'll learn in a couple weeks if any major deletions were required by the MPAA, but for two experienced envelope-pushers like Tarantino and Rodriguez, I'd imagine working the ratings board couldn't have been that big of a challenge. Wouldn't it be great to sit in on these ratings conversations? "Take out one pelvic thrust here and one exploding eyeball there and we'll give you your 'R'." It just seems so ridiculous. You can see all the "strong graphic bloody violence and gore" for yourself when Grindhouse blasts its blood-drenched, drugged-up, foul-mouthed, totally naked, sex-havin' self into theaters on April 6th!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!