So it's official. The trailers will no longer say "This Film Is Not Yet Rated." You'll see ads for Grindhouse in your local newspaper. And you'll be able to check it out at the local mall -- might want to avoid the food court beforehand! I suppose we'll learn in a couple weeks if any major deletions were required by the MPAA, but for two experienced envelope-pushers like Tarantino and Rodriguez, I'd imagine working the ratings board couldn't have been that big of a challenge. Wouldn't it be great to sit in on these ratings conversations? "Take out one pelvic thrust here and one exploding eyeball there and we'll give you your 'R'." It just seems so ridiculous. You can see all the "strong graphic bloody violence and gore" for yourself when Grindhouse blasts its blood-drenched, drugged-up, foul-mouthed, totally naked, sex-havin' self into theaters on April 6th!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!