No matter how much Screw Loose Change and others refute the information in the film, Change continues to truck forward. The New York Post's Page Six says that Magnolia Pictures is in talks to distribute the documentary, and that Charlie Sheen has already agreed to narrate the final version, named Loose Change: Final Cut. From Magnolia's Mark Cuban: "We are having discussions about distributing the existing video with Charlie's involvement as a narrator, not in making a new feature. We are also looking for productions with an opposing viewpoint." Will they, possibly, distribute some sort of double feature? Watch Change, get in a total, rabid conspiracy high and then watch another that debunks everything? I don't know. Hearing Sheen's voice wouldn't be enough to get me to shell out the money, nor would a new version that is just an edit of what has already been available for free since 2005.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!