No matter how much Screw Loose Change and others refute the information in the film, Change continues to truck forward. The New York Post's Page Six says that Magnolia Pictures is in talks to distribute the documentary, and that Charlie Sheen has already agreed to narrate the final version, named Loose Change: Final Cut. From Magnolia's Mark Cuban: "We are having discussions about distributing the existing video with Charlie's involvement as a narrator, not in making a new feature. We are also looking for productions with an opposing viewpoint." Will they, possibly, distribute some sort of double feature? Watch Change, get in a total, rabid conspiracy high and then watch another that debunks everything? I don't know. Hearing Sheen's voice wouldn't be enough to get me to shell out the money, nor would a new version that is just an edit of what has already been available for free since 2005.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!