No matter how much Screw Loose Change and others refute the information in the film, Change continues to truck forward. The New York Post's Page Six says that Magnolia Pictures is in talks to distribute the documentary, and that Charlie Sheen has already agreed to narrate the final version, named Loose Change: Final Cut. From Magnolia's Mark Cuban: "We are having discussions about distributing the existing video with Charlie's involvement as a narrator, not in making a new feature. We are also looking for productions with an opposing viewpoint." Will they, possibly, distribute some sort of double feature? Watch Change, get in a total, rabid conspiracy high and then watch another that debunks everything? I don't know. Hearing Sheen's voice wouldn't be enough to get me to shell out the money, nor would a new version that is just an edit of what has already been available for free since 2005.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!