It is interesting to see such an amazing writer as is Green tackle more projects that aren't original concepts, especially since I haven't yet seen his first adapted work (Snow Angels). Our own James Rocchi wrote of Snow Angels that, "It's still a film that's identifiably his, even as it has the potential to turn him from a lesser-known indie director into an A-level dramatist." That is reassuring enough for me. I do have worries that Green will be too limited to confined spaces like prison cells and courtrooms with the Grisham, but I'm just being a brat because I love his outdoor cinematography so much. Additionally I continue to be saddened every time I hear of another project Green becomes attached to that isn't A Confederacy of Dunces.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!