I'm shocked that even without this news that it is impossible to find photos of these gratuitous ads -- they were reportedly featured on 30 billboards and 1400 taxis -- but alas I can't seem to find any. The descriptions that I've read say the ad features a four-frame storyboard for a snuff film in which Elisha Cuthbert is being graphically tortured, and each frame is headed by one of the following captions: "abduction", "confinement", "torture" and "termination." As much as I hate the torture horror being released lately, I have to admit the ad sounds inventive. Of course, I already like the two one-sheets for the film, one of which reminds me of Han Solo being frozen in carbonite, the other of which makes me think of The 400 Blows. If anybody can get a quick snapshot of one of the ads before they're all gone, I would certainly appreciate being able to see it. In the meantime I'll just try and enjoy the new gallery of Captivity stills that Bloody-disgusting put up yesterday.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!