I'm shocked that even without this news that it is impossible to find photos of these gratuitous ads -- they were reportedly featured on 30 billboards and 1400 taxis -- but alas I can't seem to find any. The descriptions that I've read say the ad features a four-frame storyboard for a snuff film in which Elisha Cuthbert is being graphically tortured, and each frame is headed by one of the following captions: "abduction", "confinement", "torture" and "termination." As much as I hate the torture horror being released lately, I have to admit the ad sounds inventive. Of course, I already like the two one-sheets for the film, one of which reminds me of Han Solo being frozen in carbonite, the other of which makes me think of The 400 Blows. If anybody can get a quick snapshot of one of the ads before they're all gone, I would certainly appreciate being able to see it. In the meantime I'll just try and enjoy the new gallery of Captivity stills that Bloody-disgusting put up yesterday.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!