Stardust is being described as an "adult fairy tale," a genre that is tonally very difficult to nail. It was directed by Matthew Vaughn, who did the super cool Daniel Craig flick Layer Cake, also with Miller. Vaughn wrote the screenplay with Jane Goldman, based on Neil Gaiman's beloved book. The movie has a terrific British supporting cast, with Peter O'Toole as a King, Rupert Everett, Waking Ned Devine's David Kelly, and one of the funniest men alive, Ricky Gervais (If you've never seen his BBC series Office, do yourself a favor and throw it in the Netflix queue). Ian McKellen is the narrator. It's currently scheduled to be released here on August 10th. What do you think -- are you excited?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!