Will Arnett (screamingly funny on Arrested Development, RIP), Amy Poehler (killer on Saturday Night Live and Mrs. Will Arnett), Seth Rogen (so great in 40 Year-Old Virgin and set to explode with this summer's Knocked Up), Jonah Hill (hilarious trying to buy the sparkly shoes in 40YOV), Dan Fogler (terrific in his Tony-winning role in Broadway's The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, and appearing in his possible breakout role in this summer's Balls of Fury), Isla Fisher (gorgeous fiancee of Sacha Baron Cohen and the funniest part of Wedding Crashers), Jamie Pressley (very good on My Name Is Earl but my thoughts go immediately to Skinemax staple Poison Ivy 3)... and finally - the hilarity comes to a screeching halt - Dane Cook (funny in absolutely nothing). With all that comedy goodness behind the scenes, I can't wait to see this thing. Save the date! March 14th, 2008! It'll be great! Don't be late! Damn you, Seuss!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!