The Bourne Identity franchise is a great series to look forward to because its installments don't have to adhere to any fan-base mythology or expectations, nor do they actually have to make much sense in the plot or plausibility departments. They just have to be action spectacles that are choreographed and photographed well and I will be happy. Matt Damon is a good enough actor to make anything else work well enough. Case in point: The Bourne Supremacy, which is even more ridiculous than the first film, especially because of how inane Joan Allen's character is, but is nonetheless one of the most entertaining action films of the past five years. The latest installment will arrive in theaters August 3, which isn't nearly soon enough for me.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!