Well, that's not all, salivating, insatiable Eddie Murphy fans! Now the man of many faces will be grabbing a badge, sliding on his spurs and putting his gun in his holster to face down rascal tumbleweeds in the Old West. The Hollywood Reporter has posted that Murphy is about to be in yet another DreamWorks comedy. He is going to produce and re-team with Norbit co-star and stand-up comedian Katt Williams for the comedy feature that Williams has penned -- Marshals. The movie will have the pair as the first black marshals of the Old West. If you're wondering what sort of film this will be, take a look at the two comedians' histories. Murphy loves to put on the fat suit or make goofy voices, and Williams is only credited with writing his stand-up, one of which is named: The Pimp Chronicles. Need I say more?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!