Well, that's not all, salivating, insatiable Eddie Murphy fans! Now the man of many faces will be grabbing a badge, sliding on his spurs and putting his gun in his holster to face down rascal tumbleweeds in the Old West. The Hollywood Reporter has posted that Murphy is about to be in yet another DreamWorks comedy. He is going to produce and re-team with Norbit co-star and stand-up comedian Katt Williams for the comedy feature that Williams has penned -- Marshals. The movie will have the pair as the first black marshals of the Old West. If you're wondering what sort of film this will be, take a look at the two comedians' histories. Murphy loves to put on the fat suit or make goofy voices, and Williams is only credited with writing his stand-up, one of which is named: The Pimp Chronicles. Need I say more?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!