Dennis' older brother will star with Jay Baruchel in the indie dramedy. You might remember Baruchel from his work in Million Dollar Baby, or as I do from Almost Famous -- he was the crazy Led Zeppelin fan. Time will center on a hit man played by Quaid, who is set to kill a compulsive gambler and an old acquaintance of his, Baruchel's character. (The "old acquaintance" thing seems a bit silly since the man is only 25, but maybe the hit man knew him as a kid or something.) Because of their past, he gives the young man an hour to live. The feature is the creation of Randall Cole, who wrote and will direct the screenplay. Cole previous penned and helmed his first feature, 19 Months, in 2002. Quaid isn't a bad grab for the new filmmaker, considering that his last cast was free of higher-profile names. The movie will be shot outside of Toronto, perhaps at one of the nearby casinos, but there is no word on a production date.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!