The film, which is currently shooting in Bulgaria, is a sweet family film about "a monstrous homicidal vampire baby." In the original, the baby's murderous tendencies came from its being frightened, but we can't really rely on the original. Director Josef Rusnak (The Thirteenth Floor) is quoted as saying: "Some character elements and situations have been updated to reflect certain changes in society, but the script still preys on the genre's ability to explode the foundation of today's bourgeoisie." Umm, yeah. So, the bad, murdering baby is coming back to the screen to take a stab at the middle class? How political of the little tyke!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!