IGN has reported that while promoting Resident Evil at WonderCon 2007, Fehr said that he would not be returning to the Mummy franchise as Ardeth Bay -- but it isn't for lack of interest. It seems that this story has no use for the character, and Fehr is quoted as saying: "As far as I know, I'm not involved. My character is not involved in the third one... If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it." He also says that: "The movie will forever be very close to my heart, and it's very much a part of me being an actor." Apparently the people whipping together this sequel don't feel the same way. While I can understand that sometimes stories don't warrant having every character, they're already taking a risk by making yet another one. It seems extra-risky to me to leave off one of the main characters. Is this further confirmation that the sequel won't be worth it, or does it really matter?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!