IGN has reported that while promoting Resident Evil at WonderCon 2007, Fehr said that he would not be returning to the Mummy franchise as Ardeth Bay -- but it isn't for lack of interest. It seems that this story has no use for the character, and Fehr is quoted as saying: "As far as I know, I'm not involved. My character is not involved in the third one... If they did ask me to do a third one, I would gladly do it." He also says that: "The movie will forever be very close to my heart, and it's very much a part of me being an actor." Apparently the people whipping together this sequel don't feel the same way. While I can understand that sometimes stories don't warrant having every character, they're already taking a risk by making yet another one. It seems extra-risky to me to leave off one of the main characters. Is this further confirmation that the sequel won't be worth it, or does it really matter?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!