On the top of the list from The Hollywood Reporter is Drake Bell. You might recognize him as the "Drake" of the Nickelodeon show, Drake & Josh. However, you probably remember him as the 14-year-old Rob Gordon from John Cusack's High Fidelity -- the one who kissed Alison Ashmore before she moved on to Kevin Bannister. Bell is a musician, so I think there's a good chance his character will be linked to music in some way. The chances are upped by the fact that the next young man on the list is Kevin Covais -- who was on the fifth season of American Idol. Then we've got Andrew Caldwell (Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny) and Haley Bennett, surprise, surprise -- another singer who was just in Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. Safe assumption of the day: the three visiting teens love music, and maybe they're even in a band together. IMDb has further cast listed, which seem to be the college students, like Alona Tal who was the doomed Meg Manning on Veronica Mars, Nick Zano, Camille Mana and Nathalie Walker.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!