The Darth in question is reported to be only 5'7, which would make him considerably shorter than actor David Prowse, who played the character in the original Star Wars trilogy and stands 6'7. If nothing else, this Darth-mask robbery is a refreshing change from the never-ending string of Scream-mask robberies that have seemingly gone on since the Scream films first hit theaters. The most recent one, reported on February 19 in Mansfield, Massachusetts, saw a Scream-killer robbing the Rockland Federal Credit Union and making off with an undisclosed sum of cash.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!