No word on why Fox has bumped the title, but considering we're talking about Danny Boyle (Shallow Grave, Trainspotting, 28 Days Later, Millions), I'm guessing it's not because the movie is a big fat stink-bomb. (Oh dear lord I hope not.) Perhaps they're still tightening the special effects or just wanted the flick released at a less congested time. But December is pretty stocked every year, so that doesn't make much sense ... unless Fox is holding it for an Oscar campaign, which doesn't seem all that likely. Argh! Regardless of the reason, I am pretty darn peeved about the whole situation. Perhaps if the trailers weren't so damn juicy I wouldn't be so frustrated right now. [Shakes fist toward the skies and bellows in fury.] What have I done to deserve this, O Mighty Searchlight?? Please explain thyself to me!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!