No word on why Fox has bumped the title, but considering we're talking about Danny Boyle (Shallow Grave, Trainspotting, 28 Days Later, Millions), I'm guessing it's not because the movie is a big fat stink-bomb. (Oh dear lord I hope not.) Perhaps they're still tightening the special effects or just wanted the flick released at a less congested time. But December is pretty stocked every year, so that doesn't make much sense ... unless Fox is holding it for an Oscar campaign, which doesn't seem all that likely. Argh! Regardless of the reason, I am pretty darn peeved about the whole situation. Perhaps if the trailers weren't so damn juicy I wouldn't be so frustrated right now. [Shakes fist toward the skies and bellows in fury.] What have I done to deserve this, O Mighty Searchlight?? Please explain thyself to me!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!