There is very little news on the Commes des Cinemas feature, other than the fact that it will give three views of Tokyo. However, The Host director Bong Joon-ho has shared a little about his offering. While the plots are being kept secret, the South Korean filmmaker just finished his during a long plane ride, and it will involve the relationship between a Japanese man and woman. Each segment is set to be filmed simultaneously in Tokyo this July or August, and a source for The Hollywood Reporter has claimed that each with get liberal access to the city since it's so Tokyo-centric. I, for one, am anxious to see what each of the directors will do. They're all quite different, which should make for an interesting collection of largely unique visions.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!