From first-time screenwriter Christopher Theo and solid actor turned bad director James Keach, Blind Dating (and the whole concept is right there in the title) stars Chris Pine, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Harland Williams and a humiliated Jane Seymour. The Samuel Goldwyn folks are planning to get this one into limited release on May 11, but I say just save the money you'd spend on prints and invest it in another movie that's not A) a blatant ripoff of other "virgin" comedies or B) focused on jokes in which blind people walk face-first into doors.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!