From first-time screenwriter Christopher Theo and solid actor turned bad director James Keach, Blind Dating (and the whole concept is right there in the title) stars Chris Pine, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Harland Williams and a humiliated Jane Seymour. The Samuel Goldwyn folks are planning to get this one into limited release on May 11, but I say just save the money you'd spend on prints and invest it in another movie that's not A) a blatant ripoff of other "virgin" comedies or B) focused on jokes in which blind people walk face-first into doors.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!