From first-time screenwriter Christopher Theo and solid actor turned bad director James Keach, Blind Dating (and the whole concept is right there in the title) stars Chris Pine, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Harland Williams and a humiliated Jane Seymour. The Samuel Goldwyn folks are planning to get this one into limited release on May 11, but I say just save the money you'd spend on prints and invest it in another movie that's not A) a blatant ripoff of other "virgin" comedies or B) focused on jokes in which blind people walk face-first into doors.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!