Variety has brought word that she's signed on, along with Jennifer Tilly, for the third in Irish filmmaker Mary McGuckian's series of improvised, "amorality" satires on popular culture. Both actresses also starred in the director's recently-finished Intervention, which is about a celebrity rehab clinic in New Mexico. Now they're both stepping to the plate for Art in Las Vegas. Before you form an assumption on the content -- the film is not about gambling or art, but about the test-tube baby industry. How that merges with the sparkling city of lights and art, I have no idea. I've found some BBC links where McGuckian has talked about her series, and she describes the third as being "set in the film industry." Either the scope has changed since that 2005 interview, or there's a lot more to the movie then they're letting on.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!