Variety has brought word that she's signed on, along with Jennifer Tilly, for the third in Irish filmmaker Mary McGuckian's series of improvised, "amorality" satires on popular culture. Both actresses also starred in the director's recently-finished Intervention, which is about a celebrity rehab clinic in New Mexico. Now they're both stepping to the plate for Art in Las Vegas. Before you form an assumption on the content -- the film is not about gambling or art, but about the test-tube baby industry. How that merges with the sparkling city of lights and art, I have no idea. I've found some BBC links where McGuckian has talked about her series, and she describes the third as being "set in the film industry." Either the scope has changed since that 2005 interview, or there's a lot more to the movie then they're letting on.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!