The actor's upcoming The Passage was penned by Neil Jackson, who played Marcus Van Sciver in the Blade television series. The thriller is about an American man who falls in love with a Moroccan woman, and finds out that his forbidden romance could prove deadly. Dorff stars along with Jackson, Israeli actress and model Sarai Givati (who recently made a guest appearance on CSI) and Khalid Benchagra, a Moroccan television star. A low-budget film (less than $5 million) financed by Silverwood Films, Passage is the cinematic directorial debut for British theater director Mark Heller. If you're hungry for more Dorff before this film hits the screen, you might be able to see him in prime-time this fall. He's got a television pilot on the pike from The Queen director, Stephen Frears. Called Skip Tracer, the CBS pilot is about a charming man who finds missing people for clients in Los Angeles.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!