The actor's upcoming The Passage was penned by Neil Jackson, who played Marcus Van Sciver in the Blade television series. The thriller is about an American man who falls in love with a Moroccan woman, and finds out that his forbidden romance could prove deadly. Dorff stars along with Jackson, Israeli actress and model Sarai Givati (who recently made a guest appearance on CSI) and Khalid Benchagra, a Moroccan television star. A low-budget film (less than $5 million) financed by Silverwood Films, Passage is the cinematic directorial debut for British theater director Mark Heller. If you're hungry for more Dorff before this film hits the screen, you might be able to see him in prime-time this fall. He's got a television pilot on the pike from The Queen director, Stephen Frears. Called Skip Tracer, the CBS pilot is about a charming man who finds missing people for clients in Los Angeles.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!