The actor's upcoming The Passage was penned by Neil Jackson, who played Marcus Van Sciver in the Blade television series. The thriller is about an American man who falls in love with a Moroccan woman, and finds out that his forbidden romance could prove deadly. Dorff stars along with Jackson, Israeli actress and model Sarai Givati (who recently made a guest appearance on CSI) and Khalid Benchagra, a Moroccan television star. A low-budget film (less than $5 million) financed by Silverwood Films, Passage is the cinematic directorial debut for British theater director Mark Heller. If you're hungry for more Dorff before this film hits the screen, you might be able to see him in prime-time this fall. He's got a television pilot on the pike from The Queen director, Stephen Frears. Called Skip Tracer, the CBS pilot is about a charming man who finds missing people for clients in Los Angeles.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!