Next comes the incredibly confusing director, Mark S. Waters, who brought us the indie gem, The House of Yes, as well as more fluffy, grating fare like Head Over Heels and Just Like Heaven. The director is in final negotiations to direct Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, the Matthew McConaughey movie that Erik told us about in June. I imagine that this film will be like Waters more less-intriguing films, as Ghosts is about a bachelor who attends his younger brother's nuptials and is visited by the ghosts of past girlfriends, kind of like Scrooge meets Failure to Launch. The script was penned by Scott Moore and John Lucas, the men that brought us the blockbuster, shocking, unforgettable hit, Rebound. In case you didn't notice, I don't have high hopes... unless Waters channels his quirky, earlier days, and McConaughey re-discovers his inner, long-lost Wooderson.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!