Most of the attention directed at the cars in the film has been the switch for Bumblebee from a VW Bug into a brand new classic Camaro. Fans are already a little miffed at the change; I'm not exactly the biggest Transformers aficionado, but even I thought it should have been a Volkswagen, regardless of what high-profile marketing agreements were in place. Other GM products in the film include a Pontiac Solstice (Jazz), Hummer H2 (Ratchet and a GMC TopKick (Ironhide). Since these cars are already on their way to the marketplace, I would assume any Transformer edition would pretty much be the same car but with an Autobot or Decepticon logo on the back. So it's not exactly groundbreaking design, but could fans resist the lure of driving around in their very own Transformer?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!