The article also gets into what Gosling has planned next -- a story about child soldiers in Uganda called The Lord's Resistance, his relationship with Rachel McAdams (they famously hated each other on the set of The Notebook, now they're dating long-distance) and his thoughts on Half Nelson. Gosling seems rather surprised to be Oscar-nommed for the role of the crack-using middle school teacher -- he notes that , "I was" planning on being ostracised!" Read the full interview -- you might just learn a thing or two about Gosling you didn't know going in.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!