Not only are stars riding on floats, but you never know who else might pop into the Big Easy, especially with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt having moved there recently. Our sister site Blogging New Orleans has composed a helpful (and very funny) guide of Mardi Gras essentials for visiting celebrities. Even if you're not a Hollywood star, if you're traveling to Fat Tuesday from California or New York, you might want to check out the list of what to bring. Personally, I give everyone the same advice for attending Mardi Gras in New Orleans: Wear comfy closed-toe shoes that you won't cry over if they get covered in trash, mud, stale beer, and unspeakable bodily fluids.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!