While I don't have an answer to that, I do have news of the film -- Winged Creatures -- which tells the story of a group of people who survived a vicious restaurant murder and "are left to divine their own individual paths to understanding their mortality and connection to society." The script was written by Roy Freirich, a screenwriter who has danced in and out of the movie news spotlight without his words hitting the screen. In 2004, he was set to write Salvati for Dreamworks, which seems to have sunk into obscurity, and his Creatures script has been cooking on the back burner for years. But now he's got Little Fish director Rowan Woods bringing it to the screen, and a star-studded cast to boot. Aside from the desperate almost-teen wonder, the movie will star Forest Whitaker, Kate Beckinsale and Guy Pearce. It would be hard for this group to make a bad movie, so it should be a winner. However, I really hope that next week doesn't bring word of Fanning signing on to be a drug addicted teen, a prostitute, or anything else of that sort.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!