While I don't have an answer to that, I do have news of the film -- Winged Creatures -- which tells the story of a group of people who survived a vicious restaurant murder and "are left to divine their own individual paths to understanding their mortality and connection to society." The script was written by Roy Freirich, a screenwriter who has danced in and out of the movie news spotlight without his words hitting the screen. In 2004, he was set to write Salvati for Dreamworks, which seems to have sunk into obscurity, and his Creatures script has been cooking on the back burner for years. But now he's got Little Fish director Rowan Woods bringing it to the screen, and a star-studded cast to boot. Aside from the desperate almost-teen wonder, the movie will star Forest Whitaker, Kate Beckinsale and Guy Pearce. It would be hard for this group to make a bad movie, so it should be a winner. However, I really hope that next week doesn't bring word of Fanning signing on to be a drug addicted teen, a prostitute, or anything else of that sort.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!