- Ron Jeremy is itching to be taken seriously. After describing himself as a regular guy who makes normal men feel good about their looks in his latest memoir (sure, he isn't the most attractive, but not everyone is as well-endowed as him), he's looking to broaden his acting horizons beyond porn and reality television -- and into more Hollywood roles. This year he is in Do Not Disturb, a romantic comedy -- but don't be fooled. It used to be called A Bellman, a Hooker, and a Rabbi. Jeremy says of his move: "It's a certain amount of ego. In my little cloud, I still think I'm an actor." I think it would be safe to say that he won't get very far in that endeavour, but at least he has over 1,750 adult films under his belt.
- It looks like a tour company in Lithuania hasn't heard how crappy Hannibal Rising is. They are offering a Hannibal the Cannibal tour for tourists interested in seeing the homeland behind the fictional character. Travelers who buy into the package at $131 will get a tour around Vilnius, a "Hannibal feast" at a nearby estate, and a "meeting with Lecter." I'm not sure how they're getting a meeting with Lecter in there (wax figure?), but what about the feast? Does everyone just sit down and pretend they are eating human flesh? Will a person come out -- hogtied over a roaring flame? It is sounding more like a great spoof movie than a great tourist deal.
- There is a Dashiell Hammett thief on the loose! John's Grill in San Francisco is something of a Hammett shrine, having served the writer, who subsequently put the restaurant in his famous novel -- which later became the Bogey movie -- The Maltese Falcon. This week, a thief ran off with a Falcon replica and a number of vintage copies of Hammett's books. While the original figurines from the film have sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars, the replica is said to be worth around $2,000, and the books even more than that -- so John Konstin, the owner, has his own detective on the case and a $25,000 cash reward.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!