The film stars Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and DJ Qualls as three beer-swilling blue-collar buddies who get mistaken for Army Reservists and shipped off to the Iraq War. Sounds kind of serious, you say? Well, things take a turn for the funny when the buddies get mistakenly dumped in Mexico and -- convinced they are indeed in the Middle East -- end up defending a rural village from a karaoke-loving warlord (Danny Trejo). Look for Delta Farce in theaters May 11.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!