Believe it or not, her portrayal of Karen (a role originally played by Madonna) has been given such descriptors as "tour de force," "finds unexpected dimensions in Mamet's flat language as she amplifies and explicates, pouts and whines, in an extraordinary, uninhibited and totally adorable exhibition of verbal foreplay" and finally, "Silverstone's performance alone makes going to the play not only worthwhile, but, for Hollywood types, essential." While her co-stars have been told to tweak, she has seems to have shined. This is great news for the actress, and I can only hope that such glowing words will help lead her to better roles and more solid and impressive performances on-screen.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!