Believe it or not, her portrayal of Karen (a role originally played by Madonna) has been given such descriptors as "tour de force," "finds unexpected dimensions in Mamet's flat language as she amplifies and explicates, pouts and whines, in an extraordinary, uninhibited and totally adorable exhibition of verbal foreplay" and finally, "Silverstone's performance alone makes going to the play not only worthwhile, but, for Hollywood types, essential." While her co-stars have been told to tweak, she has seems to have shined. This is great news for the actress, and I can only hope that such glowing words will help lead her to better roles and more solid and impressive performances on-screen.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!