I think Ebert will miss with one of the main categories again, probably Supporting Actor. But he thinks he could be wrong on the Best Picture. He claims to have caught wind of a rumor circulating that Little Miss Sunshine is going to grab the top prize in an upset. If this does happen, I imagine the film might also win in the original screenplay category. So far, leading up to the Oscars, Sunshine has picked up significant honors from the Producers Guild, Writers Guild, Screen Actors Guild, British Academy and Irish Academy. This year, Ebert skipped out on making predictions in the minor categories.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!