I think Ebert will miss with one of the main categories again, probably Supporting Actor. But he thinks he could be wrong on the Best Picture. He claims to have caught wind of a rumor circulating that Little Miss Sunshine is going to grab the top prize in an upset. If this does happen, I imagine the film might also win in the original screenplay category. So far, leading up to the Oscars, Sunshine has picked up significant honors from the Producers Guild, Writers Guild, Screen Actors Guild, British Academy and Irish Academy. This year, Ebert skipped out on making predictions in the minor categories.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!