I think Ebert will miss with one of the main categories again, probably Supporting Actor. But he thinks he could be wrong on the Best Picture. He claims to have caught wind of a rumor circulating that Little Miss Sunshine is going to grab the top prize in an upset. If this does happen, I imagine the film might also win in the original screenplay category. So far, leading up to the Oscars, Sunshine has picked up significant honors from the Producers Guild, Writers Guild, Screen Actors Guild, British Academy and Irish Academy. This year, Ebert skipped out on making predictions in the minor categories.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!