Coppola, now 67, is currently completing another project -- Youth Without Youth -- the first film he's directed since the adaptation of John Grisham's The Rainmaker in 1997. Youth Without Youth, which stars Tim Roth and Bruno Ganz, is due to be released later this year. Coppola says that working on the film has reinvigorated him, and now he's planning to focus on making low-budget, personal films. Tetro is set in Argentina and is about a multi-generational family of artists originating from Italy, and the conflicts caused by their creative rivalries and differences. Francis Ford Coppola's father was composer Carmine Coppola, his sister is actress Talia Shire, and his daughter is director Sofia Coppola -- I can definitely see the autobiographical possibilities.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!