Coppola, now 67, is currently completing another project -- Youth Without Youth -- the first film he's directed since the adaptation of John Grisham's The Rainmaker in 1997. Youth Without Youth, which stars Tim Roth and Bruno Ganz, is due to be released later this year. Coppola says that working on the film has reinvigorated him, and now he's planning to focus on making low-budget, personal films. Tetro is set in Argentina and is about a multi-generational family of artists originating from Italy, and the conflicts caused by their creative rivalries and differences. Francis Ford Coppola's father was composer Carmine Coppola, his sister is actress Talia Shire, and his daughter is director Sofia Coppola -- I can definitely see the autobiographical possibilities.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!