Coppola, now 67, is currently completing another project -- Youth Without Youth -- the first film he's directed since the adaptation of John Grisham's The Rainmaker in 1997. Youth Without Youth, which stars Tim Roth and Bruno Ganz, is due to be released later this year. Coppola says that working on the film has reinvigorated him, and now he's planning to focus on making low-budget, personal films. Tetro is set in Argentina and is about a multi-generational family of artists originating from Italy, and the conflicts caused by their creative rivalries and differences. Francis Ford Coppola's father was composer Carmine Coppola, his sister is actress Talia Shire, and his daughter is director Sofia Coppola -- I can definitely see the autobiographical possibilities.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!