According to a nifty little mini-interview with SuperheroHype.com, Mr. Snyder seems all set to go on Watchmen, which could actually begin production this summer. The young director also covers the various subtextual/political elements that could be part of the Watchmen story, the importance of its 1985 setting, and the ways in which 300 has already made things a little easier where the Watchmen project is concerned. So with Dawn of the Dead and now 300 under his belt, and Watchmen almost definitely on the horizon, Zack Snyder looks poised to become the next King of Guy Movies. That seems fair, right? The ladies get Nancy Meyers, Nora Ephron and Richard Curtis -- and the guys get Zack Snyder, Quentin Tarantino and ... Rob Zombie, I guess.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!