This could be the largest amount of publicity photos I've seen released for a film in a long time, actually. There are so many, in fact, that you'd think you could make a flip book out of them and get the film's whole story. Not quite. But considering the film is about an unsolved case, the story shouldn't be as much a concern as should the look, the tone and the plot structure. So far we've heard the script is "exceptional", we've gotten a couple good early reviews, and some great looking images. What more could we need? The actual film, of course, which hits theaters March 2.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!