You know how every little girl in the known universe has a passionate affection for the "Disney Princesses"? (That'd be Belle, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella and Ariel, I believe, and sometimes Mulan and Pocahontas.) Well, the Disney Global Toy Syndicate has decided to skew their next line a little younger. After tink's flick arrives in '08, it will be followed by four more movies following in successive years, and each new movie will also introduce a new Disney Fairy, which will then adorn every toy store, shopping mall and airport terminal for the next 32 years. One of the selling points seems to be that, unlike the Princesses, the fairies will be able to interact and go on all sorts of crazy adventures together. Start saving your pennies, parents.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!