You know how every little girl in the known universe has a passionate affection for the "Disney Princesses"? (That'd be Belle, Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella and Ariel, I believe, and sometimes Mulan and Pocahontas.) Well, the Disney Global Toy Syndicate has decided to skew their next line a little younger. After tink's flick arrives in '08, it will be followed by four more movies following in successive years, and each new movie will also introduce a new Disney Fairy, which will then adorn every toy store, shopping mall and airport terminal for the next 32 years. One of the selling points seems to be that, unlike the Princesses, the fairies will be able to interact and go on all sorts of crazy adventures together. Start saving your pennies, parents.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!