But according to Aint it Cool News, you aren't just paying for the car from Ghostbusters; the vehicle was also featured in In the Heat of the Night. Plus it has all new interiors and rebuilt mechanics. Sure, that means you probably won't be sitting on the exact seats that Dan Aykroyd and the others sat on, but at least it might be more comfortable to ride around in. Of course, the true fan doesn't need comfortability. He or she might even prefer the car needed, "some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end. Also new rings, mufflers, a little wiring," and for it to cost only $4800 (though this would be for the car as it looked prior to becoming the Ecto-1, so who would want that?) If you can't afford it, I'm sure these guys are interested in purchasing the car. Their fake Ecto-1 was apparently totaled on New Year's Eve.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!