But according to Aint it Cool News, you aren't just paying for the car from Ghostbusters; the vehicle was also featured in In the Heat of the Night. Plus it has all new interiors and rebuilt mechanics. Sure, that means you probably won't be sitting on the exact seats that Dan Aykroyd and the others sat on, but at least it might be more comfortable to ride around in. Of course, the true fan doesn't need comfortability. He or she might even prefer the car needed, "some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end. Also new rings, mufflers, a little wiring," and for it to cost only $4800 (though this would be for the car as it looked prior to becoming the Ecto-1, so who would want that?) If you can't afford it, I'm sure these guys are interested in purchasing the car. Their fake Ecto-1 was apparently totaled on New Year's Eve.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!