But according to Aint it Cool News, you aren't just paying for the car from Ghostbusters; the vehicle was also featured in In the Heat of the Night. Plus it has all new interiors and rebuilt mechanics. Sure, that means you probably won't be sitting on the exact seats that Dan Aykroyd and the others sat on, but at least it might be more comfortable to ride around in. Of course, the true fan doesn't need comfortability. He or she might even prefer the car needed, "some suspension work and shocks. Brakes, brake pads, lining, steering box, transmission, rear-end. Also new rings, mufflers, a little wiring," and for it to cost only $4800 (though this would be for the car as it looked prior to becoming the Ecto-1, so who would want that?) If you can't afford it, I'm sure these guys are interested in purchasing the car. Their fake Ecto-1 was apparently totaled on New Year's Eve.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!